What’s New in 1.6¶
IScorE 1.6 contains many bug fixes and several new features.
To upgrade Iscore:
- Copy or extract the new files to your existing installation directory.
- Update packages by running
python setup.py develop.
- Update the database by running
iscore-manage migratefrom your installation directory.
- Update the static files by running
iscore-manage collectstaticfrom your installation directory.
- You can no longer edit usability checks after the first score has been submitted.
- Service Accounts to interact with the API.
- You may now use the
iscore-managecommand instead of running
- Any user submitted text will now be rendered as Markdown.
- Added many new API endpoints.
- Team Specific Info can now be released at a specified time.
- Team Specific Info can now be hidden from Blue Teams while still being accessible by Green Team.
- Anomalies show who is grading them.
- Flags marked missing by red team members will send a notification to white team, who can then confirm or reject the capture.
- There is now a Grading Queue.
- Community Service has been deprecated.
- Improved navigation in Competition Settings.
- Removed redundant Service Scanner Settings tab in the admin area.
- Improved penalty workflow.
- You may now bulk-delete teams.
- Removed and replaced deprecated functionality.
- The Manifest Linter will now display the timeline of events in the manifest.
- Added a beta version of Vulnerability Tracking.
- Teams can now be disabled.
- Fixed Unicode support.
- Team Info Pools will not use items that have not been released.
- Teams can no longer have the same team number.
- The Green Team’s list of Team Specific Info is now ordered by team number.
- CTF anomalies no longer affect the total anomaly score until they are released.
- Better error messages when various things have duplicate names.
- No longer allow negative scores outside of penalties.
- Anomalies, Intrusion Reports, and Documentation can no longer expire before they have been released.
- Many formatting fixes.