What’s New in 1.5¶
IScorE 1.5 contains many bug fixes and several new features.
IScorE 1.5.1 has a few DNS related fixes from the 1.5 release. Mainly related to the DNS Sync Script.
Due to updates in
Pillow which IScorE depends on,
libjpeg-dev is now required.
To upgrade Iscore:
- Copy or extract the new files to your existing installation directory.
- Update packages by running
pip install --upgrade -r requirements.txt.
- Update the database by running
python manage.py migratefrom your installation directory.
- Updated to Django 1.8
- Improved Green Team anomaly view
- IP Range management features now work
- IP Ranges can be added in bulk
- Admins can now mass edit scores in God Mode
- White team can now override anomaly expiration on a per team basis
- Sponsor images can now be managed in the admin area
- Team Specific Info can now specify a username for the service scanner to use
- The service scanner can now use pools of Team Specific Info for credentials
- All blue teams documentation/report uploads are now required to be PDF
- PDF submissions are now rendered on the grading page
- Anomaly types and auto-graded anomalies
- It is now possible to edit usability check lists
- Service Scanner can now optionally Hop IP Addresses
- Upgrade Dependencies
- Anomaly and Documentation views now display the name of the grader
- Penalties can now be edited
- White Team/Admins can now edit/remove comments on submissions
- The command used for SSH checks can now be changed in competition settings
- Additional Team Specific Info generation options
- Blue teams can no longer change team names during competition
- Group membership changes in AD are now reflected in IScorE
- Services can no longer have the same name
- Deleting IP ranges no longer deletes the associated team
- The “View Messages” screen no longer has placeholder text
- Giving a team a penalty now validates the penalty score
- When a service fails to save due to an individual team, the entire service object is deleted
- Anomaly submissions times are now updated on subsequent submissions