What’s New in 1.7¶
IScorE 1.7 contains many bug fixes and several new features.
To upgrade Iscore:
- Copy or extract the new files to your existing installation directory.
- Update packages by running
python setup.py develop.
- Update the database by running
iscore-manage migratefrom your installation directory.
- Update the static files by running
iscore-manage collectstaticfrom your installation directory.
- Blue teams may now view a “Red Team Summary” when the Red Wiki is globally accessible.
- Rewrote the notification/message system.
- Added (optional) push notifications, you will need to install
libffi-devto use this feature.
- Added task anomalies: Anomalies that do not have a corresponding submission.
- Improved accessibility for color blindness
- Removed Community Service
- Improved grading of intrusion reports
- Improved red evaluation screen
- Importing from git and zip files now give better errors
- Added Flag Lookup for Read Team
- Allow opening of team score reports in new tabs from the scoreboard
- Added a skip button on the Mass Add IPs Step on the Competition Reset Wizard
- Added browser support policy
- Fixed trailing backslash in flag name breaks “Flag Statistics” display
- Failing validations on new flag page results in a usable form
- Fixed times on Score trend and flags lost over time to show the correct time
- When editing a Usability Checklist item the radio button now is selected.
- Fixed editing Usability Check Item
- Fixed A scored, but empty usability check throws a divide by zero error
- Clearing a submission removes the submission
- Fixed isseus with Unicode and exporting
- Various formatting improvements