ISERink Setup Guide¶
- Version 1.4: Several clarifications and revisions made to various sections. Port to Sphinx.
- Version 1.3: Instruction corrections made to various sections. Added additional details to define how to install based on two possible ISERINK configurations, one directly connected to the Internet and one behind a NAT/FW.
- Version 1.2: Added section 3.4 describing how to configure AD to support
IScorE. Note: AD is not released as part of ISERink. You can tie IScorE into
an existing AD, create a new AD, or use IScorE’s build in user account
- 3.1.2 changed to move details about network configuration elsewhere
- 3.1.4 was added in order to walk through setting up static IP addresses and DNS (this changed all image numbers in 3.1.* and the step numbers)
- 3.1.8 added the section to allow SSH through the firewall downloading the images is impossible without this step.
- 3.3.2 added an alternative method that appeared for me that was needed to verify that the virtual machines were copied over.
- 3.4.2 was edited to give full details on how to configure IScorE to be publicly accessible old documentation would give 400 and 502 errors
- Version 1.1: First version released January 2015